- Contact us
- Japanese Logo Design – Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana
- Japanese Package Design – Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana
- Supervise Japanese – Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana
Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- Why you should hire a Japanese design firm or designer for a Japanese-style logo design
- If you want to incorporate Japanese into your package design, leave it to the experts!
- How to localize foreign designs to suit Japan
- The Japanese language has three characters: Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana
- What are the benefits of incorporating Kanji characters into a logo design?
- What is the appeal of package design using Kanji characters?
- The company logo is also a part of advertising
- Package design is the final advertisement for a product
- What are the advantages of a logo? What are the points to keep in mind?
- Advantages of hiring a professional for flyer design for band members
- Advantages of hiring a professional to design your flyer
- About the price rates for flyer design
- What is the power of poster advertising?
- What are the benefits of having a logo design?
- Points to consider when creating a poster design for a restaurant